Get the mindset for healthy habit success and stay there. Book your free 20 minute phone call now.
You have tried different diets and weight loss programmes before...
You find that you stick to them rigidly at the start but then a couple of weeks or months in, things just fall apart. Your left wondering how can you make changes that actually last?
Hi, I’m Dr. Heather McKee, I am a weight loss and behaviour change psychology specialist, lecturer, speaker and founder of drheathermckee.co.uk
I support people to build healthy habits that last through evidence-based coaching that puts you back in control of your health. Living a healthy lifestyle doesn’t have to be full of deprivation and restriction, it can be empowering and enjoyable! It’s all about getting your habits right to support your long-term success. And that’s exactly what The Habit Changer programme is created to do.
Dr McKee’s research has featured in:
The Habit Changer Programme
This is not a one size fits all approach. I will personally guide you for 6 weeks using evidence-based coaching strategies that are specific to your health goals.
Here is what to expect from the research-backed Habit Changer programme:
- Consultation: You will get a free 20-minute phone consultation to understand your key barriers to success and to see if the programme is the right fit for you*.
- Insight: You will receive your personalised Habit Quantification report – an insight into your current behaviours and an overview of the key skills you need to build for long-term success.
- Plan: You will receive your own 6-week research backed Habit Changer plan, specifically tailored to your goals and your lifestyle.
- Sessions: You will receive 6 personal consultation sessions. Each one is a 60-minute phone or Skype consultation directly with me.
- Weekly report: You will receive a weekly summary of your goals and the latest research to support you in making habits that last.
- Maintenance: To support your ongoing habit change you will also get a bespoke maintenance plan and an additional 3 month follow up phone maintenance session, 30 minutes in length.
Here are some of the results you can expect from the Habit Changer programme:
- You can expect a complete mindset shift around weight loss and your health behaviours.
- You will get an in-depth insight into your own behaviours and what drives your current habits
- You will build research-backed skills to resist temptation
- You will develop systems that over time make the healthier choice, the easier choice for you
*Please note: I currently work with only a handful of clients who want to take back control of their health. Therefore this programme is only relevant for those who want to learn how to carve out a more balanced lifestyle and get the skills they need for long-term success. This is why I do a free 20-minute phone consultation in order to help you understand if this programme is right for you.
A little bit more about me…
My mission is to help you to build healthy habits using research-driven methods. I want you to break free of restriction and finally find freedom and joy in your healthy habits.
I started out studying a Bachelor degree and Master’s degree in Sport Science and Health, focusing on exercise and behaviour change psychology. While working with clients, I was struck by how many people had tried multiple weight loss methods and diets throughout their lives and yet were still unhappy with their weight. In 2010, I commenced my PhD in the Psychology of Weight Loss. I wanted to know what makes someone successful at weight loss and maintenance, and why do so many others fail.
My research was taken up by over 50 world media publications, including TIME magazine, The Times, Huffington Post and Women’s Health. I was overwhelmed by the public demand to seek further information.
So I founded www.drheathermckee.co.uk as I believe there needs to be an evidence-based alternative to all the fads and quick fixes we are being offered for our health.
Please get in touch, if you are interested and willing to commit to creating a thoughtful and balanced approach to your life. You can instantly book your free 20-minute session here. Or contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org